Thursday, April 10, 2014

National Sibling Day

I'm almost positive 'National Sibling Day' was created by Buzzfeed, but I don't mind acknowledging it. I'm sure most of you think your siblings are the greatest, but they have nothing on my brother. Although Jesse is older, we like to think that we're really twins born three years apart. I'm also pretty sure my parents' initial plan was to have a second son named Steven -- but hey, shit happens. It turns out, little sisters are even more fun to torment than little brothers, anyway. 


Plotting our next evil venture.


I can't recall a time when I wanted a sister. I was always happy to be Jesse's sidekick. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for him. I still have memories of Jesse telling me his troll doll was his real brother and I was adopted. I wasn't even upset about possibly being adopted -- I was more concerned with the fact that this troll looked nothing like Jesse or my parents. 

As we got older, Jesse didn't mind my existence as much. He would let me tag along to watch him and his friends play roller hockey and sometimes he would even let me be the ref. I had no idea what I was doing. 

"The Denim Duo"

Don't be fooled by those adorable punim's. We. Fucked. Shit. Up. If I had a dollar for every time our parents said, "what's wrong with you?" we would be retired. 

I can go on and on about my favorite pastimes with my brother, but I don't think you really care that much. 

Jesse, if you're reading this (which I know you are because I just told you to), thank you for being such an unbelievable role model and human being. I am so incredibly lucky to have a bright, funny, loving brother and I hope to be half the man you are one day. You will always be my very first and best friend. I love you more than Dad loves saying, "I sneezed on the truth."


Klein Kidz 4Eva


Happy National Sibling Day, Jman!

Love,
Your liddle sisder


1 comment: